Dion and Christy's Travels

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nashville Weekend!

This is dinner Saturday night in Nashville with Dion's friends and our hosts for the weekend, Barry and Kelsey


Here above are the ribs Barry smoked all day Sunday so we could experience true Southern BBQ!

Sveny, Dion's college friend who joined us in Columbus in route to Nashville, Barry & Dion outside a country Karaoke joint.

Saturday night was spent dancing at the Honky Tonks in downtown Nashville! So much fun!
Who would have thought "Twist and Shout" was country? Looks like Dion's doing the "Twist" and I've got the "Shout"!

2 comments:

Barry said...

Dion and Christy,

Kelsey and I were honored that you spent the first weekend of your exciting adventure in Nashville and dedicated 3 nights and 2 full days here. It was one of the best times I have had in this city in as long as I can remember, and I am sure it is no coincidence that you (and Jamie Svenson too) were here to help make it happen. Safe travels my good friends, we'll be thinking about you.

Barrow

Raymone said...

Hey guys, don't tell anyone I got lost in Kentucky on the way down - that would be a bit embarrassing. What a great weekend! Let's do it again soon - what better way to introduce yourself back into the states via Asia than a Barry smoked bbq rib cook out, a game or 200 of bags (w.me getting so mad I actually fall silent) and some good ole' Nashville nights under those Southern skies...yeeee haw...

see you there - safe travels.

jamie